Wednesday, September 14, 2011

No Scraps Animated Beware Tut



Supplies used:
Tube was a bonus tube By Dave Nestler from CILM. This tube has not been re-released as of the date I am writing this but I bet if you bug em at CDO they would consider it. Dave's other images are sold there. (really any tube with Jack-o-lanterns works. Or a tube and jack-O-Lantern element.)

I also used 2 different masks. The first one is Vix Halloween Mask 0905. (It's in set 27, October, 2009). Get it HERE.
Mask 2 is from Creative Misfits. It is the DotD Mask by Pink rose from a grunge set. Get it HERE.

Filters:
EyeCandy 4000 (Gradient Glow)

Font:
Exquisite Corpse

Ok this is an easy one :)

Open a new image 600 by 600. Floodfill black (Or white as this is your background)

Add a new Raster Layer. Floodfill a color from you tube. I used the dark orange from my tube.

New raster layer. Floodfill with a black texture. I used Wet fall leaves. I THINK this came with my psp but I dont remember. If you don't have it is ok. You can use any texture as we will be adding our mask to it later. Merge down to your orange layer.

Add new raster layer. Floodfill with Black. Add your Vix Halloween Mask. This will serve as the base for you tag.

Now with your selection tool set to rectangle carefully select JUST the wordart on both sides of you mask. promote selection to layer. Back on your mask layer delete the words and deselect.

Add gradient glow in Orange (Or whatever color you are working with) With these settings...


C/P your tube. Mine I used resize and deform so it would line up with the edges of the mask. Add dropshadow of choice.

Because of my tube I move my Wordart up and used the deform tool to move it in to cover the sides. You can skip this if it doesn't apply :)

Add eye Candy Gradient Glow same settings at before but change tab 2 so it looks like this....

Add dropshadow.
Back on your texture layer add the grunge mask. I positioned mine so that you can only see it at the top of the tag.

Now to work on the easy animation. Duplicate your tube for a total of 3. Use your lasso tool to select around the mouth and eyes of the Jack-O-Lantern.

Now just ignore your bottom tube layer of now. Select your middle tube layer. While still selected Adjust brightness and contrast with these settings.


KEEP SELECTED.

On the top tube layer use the same settings and adjust brightness and contrast but do it 2 times.
Deselect.
Add your copyright and watermark.

Close your top 2 tube layers. Copy merged and paste into animation shop.

Now close tube layer 1. Open tube layer 2. Copy merged. Paste into animation shop after current frame.

Close Layer 2. Open tube layer 3. Copy merged. Paste into animation shop after current frame.
Now you can stop there but I wanted to add just a bit more depth so I did 2 more frames.

Close Layer 3. Open tube layer 2. Copy merged. Paste into animation shop after current frame.

Close Layer 2. Open tube layer 1. Copy merged. Paste into animation shop after current frame.

Now back in PSP make your name. Add the same gradient glow but I changed my sliders so it was more orange than black. C/P JUST your name layer. in Animation shop as a new animation. Make sure Propagate paste is checked. On your tag click the first frame then select all. Drag your name to the first frame. Position and save.

No comments:

Post a Comment