Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Lil Dollie tut



Supplies used:
My Lil Dollie tube by Dark Moon Designs which you can get at SATC HERE

Scrapkit is called Black Widow by Rieka Rafita which I bought at DigiDivas HERE

Font:
CryKitty

Filters:
Eyecandy 4000 (Glass and Gradient glow)

This is a super easy tut cause sometimes the tube should just stand on its own :P

Open Element RR Web 2. (I decided to move this later but I still used it for sizing.) Resize canvas to 800x800. It just makes it easier to work with.
C/P RR Dead Tree. Position on left side of web. Duplicate. Mirror. The trees should line right up with the edges of the web. Dropshadow.

C/P RR Gate. Resize by 50%. Dropshadow. Move under your web layer (If you would prefer you can always skip this step and leave the web as it will look fine too) I resized my web by 50% and positioned over the gate.

C/P RR Lightning 2. Resize by 50%. Position to the left of the gate.

C/P RR Grass. I duplicated 3 time for a total of 3 and lined them up just over my tree roots.

C/P RR Birdbath. Resize by 50%. Dropshadow. Position over tree roots on right.

C/P RR devil. Resize by about 50% or until he fits on top of the birdbath. Dropshadow.

C/P RR Skull 2. Resize by 50%. Dropshadow. Position over tree roots on left.
C/P RR Headstone. Resize by 50%. Dropshadow. Position under skulls. Duplicate and resize by 50% and position.
Select your bottom layer. C/P RR Moon. Position under left side of gate (or web if you skipped the gate :)

Back on your bottom layer. Selections, Select all, New raster layer. C/P Paper 11 into selection. Add mask of choice. Mine I can't remember where I got it. Merge group.

Back on you top layer C/P tube as a new layer. Dropshadow.

Add your copyright/watermark.

Add your text layer. I used color #c80202. Add Glass and Gradient glow of you choice. My settings are always the same so if you really want to duplicate them just look at the last few posts.

See Wasn't that easy :P


No comments:

Post a Comment