Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ohne Dich mini tut...

Supplies Used:
Till tube by Ed Mironiuk. This was a private commission I got from the artist but you can earn it participating in the Pimpin' PSP'ers forum. To check out Ed's other phenomenal work check out his site Here. For other tubes of his work check out CDO.
Screw Valentines kit from Manipulated By Magik. Get it HERE.
Save The Drama Template. Get it from the Creative Misfits blog.
Eyecandy 4000 Glass & Gradient Glow (Font Only)
Font: Rammstein. Get it from Dafont.

Ok so I did A LOT of playing with the template as you can see but I figured I would at least let you know what I used and how to resize everything. Sorry but it is just waaaaayyyy to much to try and remember right now :(

Papers used:
Paper 7
Paper 11
Paper 6
Paper 9
Paper 1

Elements used:
Skull Scatter (2x)
Tree
Drink (40%)(2x)
Rose (30%)
Bleeding Rose (40%)(Mirror)
Tray (40%)
Skulls (30%)
Candle (40%)
Crow (30%)

I resized my tag after I finished it to 550 Pixels wide.



No comments:

Post a Comment