Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tons of Tags from My kit Son Of A Gun & The Add On Freebie

So my girlies have seriously been rocking my new kit and Add On Son Of A Gun. The kit is available in all my stores and the freebie is available here on my blog.

Tasha's Playground did 2 kick ass taggies from the PTU kit. Be sure and drop by her blog and grab her extras there. And while you are at it let her now she so totally rocked it!!

Jane from Tarnished Halo Designs hooked it up with this drool worthy stunner:




Finally my girl Manipulated By Magik hooked you all up with not 1 but 2 new tuts!! The first is from the PTU kit:
You can find the tut on her blog HERE.

And her awesome Man Of Mayhem tut using the Add On Freebie:
Check out the awesome tut and leave her a little love for writing it for everyone HERE.

Thanks so much to all 3 of these rockin babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment