Friday, November 4, 2011

Because The Night Tut...(FTU Kit !!)



Supplies Used:
Demona Prepaid tube by Celinart. This was a chip in project but you can find loads of her other work at SATC

Because The Night Scrapkit. You can get this and loads of other freebies at Digicats (& Dogs)

Mask from Jus Graphix. Get it HERE

Filters:
Eye Candy 4000 (Marble, Glass, And Gradient Glow)

Font:
Selfish

Start with a canvas size 600 by 600

C/P Frame 04. Resize by 50%. Free rotate 90 degrees. I used manual color correction to turn my frame black.

C/P Moon. UNDER frame.

C/P Dead Bush. Adjust, Hue/Saturation both set to 0. Use your deform tool to position as desired. Duplicate and mirror.

Use magic wand to select inside of the frame. Selections, Modify, Expand by 5. Add a new raster layer. Floodfill black. Add Eyecandy 4000 marble with the following settings...


Selections, Select none. Move this under your frame layer.

C/P Mist. Resize by 50%. Position on the bottom half of your paper under the frame. I used my eraser to remove the bits outside of the frame. Change opacity to 60.

C/P Gate 2. I used my deform tool to make the gate fit just under the edges of my frame. Adjust, Sharpness, Sharpen.

C/P Gravestone. Resize by 50%. Duplicate. Position these just UNDER the gate.

C/P Streetlight. I used manual color correction to change base of lamp to black. Resize by 75%. Position base of lamp so that is covers the staple of the frame.

C/P Brothers. Resize by 50%. Position in the left corner of your frame. 

C/P Magic Orb. Resize by 30%. I used manual color correction to make the element match my tag. Use you lasso tool to select just the base of the element. I changed mine to black. Then use selection, Invert and manual color correct again to change orb to blue. Position in the center of Brothers element.

C/P Cemetary sign. I resized mine by 40% then by 60%. Use your deform tool to position on the upper left corner of your tag.

C/P your tube. Dropshadow as desired.

Finish your tag with the following elements:

Coffin 2 (30%)
Coffin 1 (50%)
Bottle 2 (20%)
Bottle 1 (15%)
Mask (50%)
Crow (50%. He is on the top of frame. I removed part of the branch he is on)
Scrunched ribbon 2 (30% duplicate for a total of 3 and position)

Add watermark and copyright.

Type out your font. Add glass with the following setting...

Drop shadow 2,2,38,5

Add gradient glow...

Dropshadow again.

Hop you enjoyed this tut! I would love to see your results!



No comments:

Post a Comment